Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Making Prom Dreams Come True: Happy Customer Fanmail

First off I just would like to say thank you, so much for making my prom AMAZING. As a plus size girl I always struggle to find nice formal outfits (specifically dresses), and it doesn't get any easier being a teenager. You want to look young, sexy, modest, and yet fashionable but most of the time you are limited to the clothes you find for older women.

I came to Sydney's Closet, after spending weeks searching for a place that carried prom dresses in my size. I didn't want to order a dress that I couldn't try on in the store. Prom is a really big thing in high school and I didn't want to risk it. I bought the "Strike it Rich" gown, and I received so many compliments on it. I really felt like a "goddess". In fact, I don't think that there were many who looked as "classy" as I did. I even got a compliment from a girl who I didn't know! Thank you Sydney's Closet, you can bet that I'll be using your services again in the future.

Sincerely,

Jean

No comments: