Sunday, March 20, 2011

Making Prom Dreams Come True

"My name is Katina F. I went to the women’s boutique today and I bought a dress Sydney's Closet donated. I just want to say “Thank you so so much” . I really love it. It’s red, and I wear a Size 22W. It was really hard to me to find my size for a good price cause my parents really didn’t have the money. I just want to say “Thank you so much” …because this is my first Prom ever.
Sincerely, Katina F."


Katina, you’re very welcome! PROM-ise to send us a picture of you looking very glam at Prom 2011. We hope to be able to help you for your next Prom!
Sydney’s Closet loves nothing more than making dreams come true for deserving girls who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford a plus size Prom dress.
We work with several exceptional organizations in St. Louis and across the country whose network of talented volunteers work year-round to collect gently used or new Prom dresses that they either giveaway, lend or sell at a nominal price.

No comments: