Friday, October 28, 2011

Ladies of All Shapes & Sizes - Embrace Who You Are & Think Positive


"Your life is your garden, your thoughts are the seeds.  If your life isn't awesome, you've been watering the weeds."  ~Terry Prince

Today's post is a friendly reminder to all of our Sydney's Closet friends...remember all of your positive qualities, and embrace them :-) 

You are beautiful; you are talented; you are a thinker; you are a believer; you are smart; you are funny; you are loving; you are a diva; you are caring; you are a Mom, Wife, Sister, Friend; you are WOMAN!


What can you add to the list? ;-)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Size is of no matter. I had to learn that the hard way from living through an accident, losing the use os my right hand. Now I try to live with a very positive attitude. I try to enjoy each day, embrace everything I still can do and enjoy every person I interact with because you don't know what the next day will bring.

Pretty Pear Bride said...

AMEN, couldn't have said it better myself!!!