Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fluvia Lacerda - Sydney's Closet Model & now also Commercial Print Model of the Year!

The Fashion Team at Sydney's Closet is absolutely thrilled for Fluvia Lacerda for being honored as the Full Figure Fashion Week Award for Commercial Print Model of the Year! 

“The fact that I won this award is a major deal and I’m very passionate about my work, mostly because I feel that I represent the body image of many women,” says Lacerda.  “I'm not only a healthy woman, but one who wears a size 18 and am confident about it.”
 
Fluvia can be seen below as our beautiful cover bride of our Spring 2011 Bridal catalogue.  She also modeled numerous other bridal gowns and prom fashions.  She is a native of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, who now resides in New York.  Fluvia brings confidence and style to her profession as a size 18, as well as femininity.  And lets not forget an edge of "hot" from her native Brazil.


 

No comments: