Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Customers

The Fashion Team loves getting fan mail from our Happy Customers. Even better, we love sharing it with you. Here’s some of the latest – and greatest - emails and letters from shoppers who found the dress of their dreams at Sydney’s Closet. Hope you enjoy reading these comments  and the fabulous photos of our curvy customers looking very glam!


Happy Mother-of-the-Bride
Dear Sydney:  I purchased the “Beloved” mother of the bride dress for my daughter’s wedding and loved it. It was almost a perfect fit according to the sizing chart. It only needed to be hemmed. The dress is a little more purple in person than in the pictures, but it is gorgeous. I received so many compliments. I am so glad to have found your website and this dress. Thank you!
Christine from Pennsylvania


Happy Prom Princess
Dear Sydney,
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I ordered my daughter's prom dress from you. We measured carefully and it looks amazing. I cried and told her how fabulous she looks. I can't thank you enough!
Pamela from New Jersey


Happy Prom Princess

Dear Sydney, I just wanted to drop you a line and a few photos. My daughter Rakeda looked lovely. Thank you very much for helping her make such a flattering selection. Sincerely, Viola B. from St. Louis, MO
 
Happy Bride
Dear Sydney,  I bought the “Unspoken Love” informal wedding dress, and I love it. The dress fits nice and flows very BEAUTIFUL.  Just because you’re a plus size lady doesn’t mean you can’t feel like a PRINCESS on the most important day of your life! I felt BEAUTIFUL, and I’m very happy that Sydney’s Closet is around for us plus size girls!

Mary


Now we want to hear from you!

No comments: