Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From Missouri to Canada...Sydney's Closet Sizes Up Glamour

Special thanks to Patti S., from Canada for sending us this kind and oh-so complimentary email.  It means the world to all of us on the Fashion Team here at our headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri to know that we have Happy Customers around the world!  Now we can’t wait to see pictures of Patti looking glam in a party dress  from Sydney’s Closet. And the Fashion Team looks forward to helping her size up glamour for many more special occasions.

Dear Sydney,

I ordered a dress that was shipped August 25 or 26, and it is August 31st and I am WEARING IT! Please accept my thank you for your superb customer service.  I live in the North West of Canada, in a small town, and allowed more than a month for the dress to arrive, as it can sometimes take a very long time to receive items in this region.  I bought the dress for an event that is over 6 weeks away, and actually thought the dress would be a size or two too small (it was on sale, but not my size, but I ordered it anyway). I am delighted. 

Thank you so much!

Patti from Alberta, Canada

No comments: