Friday, September 16, 2011

Sydney’s Closet is a Fashion Fairy Godmother


Special thanks to Carol from Georgia for sending us this thoughtful and sweet note after she bought “Meant to Be Noticed, our bestselling short sleeve formal dress in flowing chiffon. It’s great to know that Sydney’s Closet is a Fashion Fairy Godmother who makes dreams come true for Princesses! Now we can’t wait to see pictures of Carol looking glam on the high seas!  


Dear Sydney,

This is a BEAUTIFUL dress, and I was looking forward to wearing it on our cruise in October. How disappointed I was to find that while it zipped close, it was somewhat tight through the mid section. I kept looking at other web sites and at Sydney's Closet  for a larger size in black, but was so disappointed to not find anything.  

Then today, the sun shown!!! Just like magic the size appeared on the website and when I called and spoke to the representative, she assured me it was in stock and she would reserve it pending the return enclosed.

I cannot express to you how happy I am at this moment and how disappointed I was when I could not find a replacement size.  Your company and that dress have made me feel like a princess; although a large one, still very much a princess.

This will be a fantastic and once in a lifetime cruise and Sydney’s Closet has made it possible.
I will always be in your debt.

Thank you all,

Carol from Georgia

No comments: